Andrew G. Montez
ATTORNEY AT LAW
Andrew Montez has practiced law for 5 years in Southern California. He represents a wide variety of business clients in complex litigation matters, corporate formation, real property disputes, and much more. In addition to guiding clients through an array of transactional and litigation-focused matters, Mr. Montez counsels clients on pre-litigation activities to achieve successful outcomes before entering the courtroom.
During his time at Roemer & Harnik, Mr. Montez has represented clients in both state and federal court as well as in arbitration and administrative proceedings, and provides corporate and governance counsel to nonprofit clients.
Areas of Emphasis:
- Entity Formation & Structuring
- Civil Litigation in State and Federal Courts
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Residential and Commercial Real Estate
- Business Transactions
- California State University, Long Beach (Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, 2014)
- Chapman University School of Law (Juris Doctor, 2018)
- Desert Bar Association (Member)
- California Bar Association (Member)
- Warren Slaughter/Richard Roemer Inns of Court (Member)